Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help! notice of charges and hearing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help! notice of charges  and hearing Empty help! notice of charges and hearing Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 am

casey1012

Arresto Menor

I was being recommended for dismissal by my immediate superior for the ff. violations of our company's COC "intentional failure to remit or turn-over company sales company cash collections or items that are either owned by the company, co-employees and or visitors"

"falsifying, concealing or atttempting to falsify or tamper with any company record and unauthorized interfering with such documents, such a manner as to mislead the management or the lawful users thereof whether or not for personal gain"

I will submit my written explanation.
then if ever I will found out guilty they will have the rights to dismiss me. is there any way out of this problem? I submitted my resignation letter last December 6 2011 then i receive the letter regarding this on jan 6,2012. can they file a case in rtc because there are money involved

2help! notice of charges  and hearing Empty Re: help! notice of charges and hearing Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

attyLLL

IMO, you can consider yourself already resigned, but they can still claim from you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum