Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOTICE OF HEARING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOTICE OF HEARING Empty NOTICE OF HEARING Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

ulyrich

Arresto Menor

(I am a manpower agency owner) I received today notice of hearing and appearance tomorrow at dept of labor and employment in the matter of labor standards that i was paying my employees below minimum wage. please help.

2NOTICE OF HEARING Empty Re: NOTICE OF HEARING Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you just first go to the hearing and see what the complaint is all about. you will be given an opportunity to respond.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3NOTICE OF HEARING Empty Re: NOTICE OF HEARING Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

ulyrich

Arresto Menor

atty, i was there early this morning to clarify the problem, they found out that based on our SSS remittances our employees have the 5,000 bracket salary per month so obviously its underpaid. I told the atty in the regional tripartite wage board that our client is the one who did the underpayment since thats the only amount they can afford. the atty said, its our obligations since they (our employee) are directly employed from our agency not from our client. so next week, me and our client will have a hearing coz they will try to find out if our client really had underpaid the agency employees. Im afraid our client will terminate our contract with them coz we are lousy agency. so whats my next step atty? thanks for your reply pala.

4NOTICE OF HEARING Empty Re: NOTICE OF HEARING Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm

attyLLL

just work closely with your client to resolve this. if you are indeed paying below minimum, then that isn't right in the first place. settle with the complainants.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum