Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help Bank Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help Bank Loan Empty Need Help Bank Loan Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

zatchary

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to ask for some help regarding my problem with a bank loan. Nag loan po ako sa isang bank na may referral pong tumulong sakin para makapagloan po ako. So nakapag loan po ako. Tapos nagbabayad po ako dun sa taong ng refer po sakin sa bank kc inakala ko po sakanya nagbabayad. Nung una po binabayad nya po sa bank ung bayad ko. After few months binayad kuna po ng fully paid ung loan ko po kasama ung interest. Pero hnd ko po alam na hnd na nya binayad sa bank po ung payments ko. Tapos ngaun po ako ung hinahabol ng banko. Ano po ung pinaka maganda ko pong gawin sa sitwasyun ko? Sana po matulungan nyo po ako. Wala na po akong pambayad dun sa sinisingil po sakin ng banko. I'm just 22 years old newly wed po and average earner lang po ako. Kailangan ko pa po ba talagang bayaran ung sa bank? Alam din po ng banko na nagbayad na po ako ng buo dun sa tao na dati nilang taga kuha ng bayad.

2Need Help Bank Loan Empty Re: Need Help Bank Loan Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 pm

attyLLL

unless you can prove that the bank actively made it appear that he was collecting in their behalf then you have to pay the bank.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need Help Bank Loan Empty Re: Need Help Bank Loan Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 am

zatchary

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much AttyLLL. I hope you would not mind if I ask another question.

What are the things I need to prove that the bank and that person are like partners? What if that person receives some complement when she have someone to loan on that bank. Is that a way to determine that the bank and the person have connection?

4Need Help Bank Loan Empty Re: Need Help Bank Loan Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

attyLLL

it depends what the bank did to make you think he was authorized, if any, and if you can prove it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum