Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

public prosecutor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1public prosecutor Empty public prosecutor Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm

faye65

Arresto Menor

hello attorney,

may nakafile kami case, falsification of public document(fake bldg.permit, fake QC treasurers office o.r.) against our contractor, meron lahat yun certifications from all the offices mentioned, kami ang plaintiff under a public prosecutor. ang problema ung fiscal once a week lang nasa rtc and everytime we go to him, di nya maremember ung case and the last time na nasa court kami, wala sya because ang office nya is nasa DOJ, marking of evidences, ung lawyer ng respondent was there directing the proceeding with the clerk of court so para kami tanga na di alam ang gagawin. we will already be having hearings starting march this year, ano ho ba gagawin namin. matutulungan ho ba kami talaga ng public prosecutor sa case? is it advisable to get a private lawyer? the problem is we can only afford a per appearance in case we get a private lawyer due to financial constraints, we cannot afford to pay a lawyer's acceptance fee. natatakot ho kami na baka matalo kami,kasi fiscal is not prepared for the prosecution, pwede ba namin syang obligahin to do his job or is there a financial consideration na ibibigay sa kanya to keep him interested?
Thanks a lot.

afayea

2public prosecutor Empty Re: public prosecutor Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm

attyLLL

i can't advise you to start giving him money, but i cannot deny that it is done.

try to support him with evidence and testimony

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3public prosecutor Empty public prosecutor Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm

faye65

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply, Attorney,

I just want to ask if we are allowed to get a private lawyer to represent us?

4public prosecutor Empty Re: public prosecutor Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 pm

attyLLL

of course

5public prosecutor Empty Re: public prosecutor Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm

flores ryan

Arresto Menor

good morning,,

atty. ask ko lang po may nag sangla sakin ng sasakyan, ang usapan namin is after 3 months ay dapat maibalik nya yong pera since kaibigan ko naman di ko na pinatubuan. Before po dumating yung 3 months ay kinuha nya yong sasakyan at hanggang sa kasalukuyan ay di ko na nakita.Ano po kaya ang puedi kong gawin?

salamat po.

6public prosecutor Empty Re: public prosecutor Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

attyLLL

you have any written contract? what does it say?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum