Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI or CITY PROSECUTOR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI or CITY  PROSECUTOR Empty NBI or CITY PROSECUTOR Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:28 pm

DR. NORMA HAMOY

Arresto Menor

My friend was swindled and instead of filing a case in court she said she filed it with NBI "kasi mas mabilis". Is this true? Is this the proper procedure?

2NBI or CITY  PROSECUTOR Empty Re: NBI or CITY PROSECUTOR Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

How was she "swindled"?

The NBI has specified scope of jurisdiction. There are cases that don't require the intervention/participation of the NBI, rather they should be filed with the Prosecutor's Office/Court, depending on the type of legal action the complainant wants to pursue.

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3NBI or CITY  PROSECUTOR Empty Re: NBI or CITY PROSECUTOR Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 pm

DR. NORMA HAMOY

Arresto Menor

The lady sold her a land which ended up with two owners. Now the lady (and lawyer husband is hiding)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum