Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barangay tanod charged of panunulak sa barangay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

precyzamora

Arresto Menor

Our house was across the railway of PNR. It is very dark at night, therefor making it a favorite place of people who wish to hide in the dark of night, esp. minors. Nag umpisa ang kaso ng sitsitan ng aming brgy tanod ang grupo ng mga kabataang (sa ibang barangay nakatira) nakaupo sa madilim na riles to obviously remind them that it is almost curfew hours, its 930 pm. Dito po na siguro nag umpisa ang sama ng loob ng mga bata sa tanod. Our barangay tanod was accused by one of the minor, as running after them, and pushed her causing her abrasion on her knees and arms. i am a witness that they ran and this cause the complainant 17 year old girl to fall down and the injuries were caused by her own action. The tanod refuse to apologize as he claim doing no wrong. What i want to know ay PAANO KUNG 17 YEAR OLD MINOR ANG NAGREREKLAMO, SAAN PO BABAGSAK ANG KASONG NAIS ISAMPA?

attyLLL

starts at the bgy then at the prosecutor's office then the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum