Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

moral damages after winning the case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1moral damages after winning the case Empty moral damages after winning the case Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

good day atty,

i just want to ask something regarding the process of filing moral damages after winning the case. Let's say for example a moral damages worth of 5 million pesos was filed, so meaning there will be a 3% filing fee which is 150,000. What if the amount approved or decided by the court was only 2 million pesos and not 5 million? Is the filing fee affected on this decision, because for 2 million you just have to pay 60,000 worth of filing fee and not 150,000

thank you in advance
jin

2moral damages after winning the case Empty Re: moral damages after winning the case Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:54 pm

attyLLL

filing fee depends on what is alleged on the complaint, if you are granted less, no refund. if more, you have to pay more.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3moral damages after winning the case Empty Re: moral damages after winning the case Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

wow, I don't understand the logic behind that rule. But thanks atty for that information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum