Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immigration Problems

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immigration Problems Empty Immigration Problems Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Dave S

Arresto Menor

Further to my previous post reference my wife and her behavior, I would like to ask for advice as she has made a complaint of "abuse" against me with Bureau of Immigration and I have a hearing on 10 January.

I have a copy of her complaint and find it fabricated and lies. She has told me she has witness statements but did not hand them in with her complaint so I could not see them before the hearing. Can I demand they be disregarded as they were not submitted with the complaint and she has had 3 weeks to get people to write them, I know for a fact none of the neighbors were we lived before have provided any kind of statementas they told me they were disgusted at what she is doing.

It is impossible to have abused her as we do not live together since April 6 2011 and I feel she is referring to the fact I called her negligent and unfit outside my local Police Station.

The Police have never warned me or arrested me for my behavior and all this started after I refused to let her have 1 of my "access days" on New Years Eve so our son was with her and not me. For 6 months previous we had been getting along great and even spoke of "new start" in UK together which was her idea, then as I say she turned back to how she was before this period.

I have been informed by Immigration after I called them that it is a preliminary hearing but my wife has stated 2 times that I am being deported on 10 January and has said her Public Attorney will demand Deportation on the day. All this without me even being there to give my side of the story and evidence

Can anyone advise me if what she says is true and I will be deported as Immigration have told me to take my passport with me ?

I have Permanent Resident Visa and am slightly concerned by the threat of deportation "on the day"

Any help appreciated

2Immigration Problems Empty Re: Immigration Problems Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 pm

attyLLL

i believe your wife's statement is an empty threat. you will be given an opportunity to voice out your side.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Immigration Problems Empty Re: Immigration Problems Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Dave S

Arresto Menor

Can a person be "charged" with the same allegation of "abuse" in 2 seperate places ?

My wife has filed the exact same papers to Immigration and as I found out by accident whilst in Immigration she has filed also to Prosecutors Office. (RA 9262 claiming "socialogical abuse" because she claims I called her a neglectful mother in public)

She has written and signed in Prosecutors Office that she has not made the complaint in any other place and it was "sworn under oath". This complaint was made 14 days after the original one to Immigration.

What are the consequences of this on both sides ?

I have my hearing with Immigration on 24 January (if guilty - which I know I am not - I could lose my Residents Visa and/or be deported) and now Prosecutors Office on 26 January with what appears could be "jail time" if proven guilty

Any help appreciated

4Immigration Problems Empty Re: Immigration Problems Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

attyLLL

you can raise the matter of the 2nd case, but one is administrative and the other is criminal so she can't be accused of forum shopping. you're going to have to deal with both.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum