Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immigration/marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1immigration/marriage Empty immigration/marriage Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 am

kriael

Arresto Menor

Hi there!I stumbled upon your site while I was searching the net for some advice and I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me. Question My mom applied for immigration in the US last 2006 and declared me as a dependent..By that time I was just 17 and now I'm almost 23 (on May). They say dependents were supposed to be under 21 years of age. But my mom told me that the agency said that I could still be considered as her dependent because during the time of her application I was still a minor. Is this true? Another thing would be is that I gave birth when I was 19 but is not yet married.If this is the case, can I still be considered as her dependent?I really need your answers.I want to get married with my child's father however, I can't do so because of my mom's immigration application.I'm really confused Sad and I need your help so that I can decide what to do.I hope you could send a reply.Thank you for your time! Very Happy

2immigration/marriage Empty Re: immigration/marriage Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 am

attyLLL

you should inquire with experts in us immig law.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3immigration/marriage Empty Re: immigration/marriage Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

kriael

Arresto Menor

Thanks anyway.. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum