Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody, threatening-canadian husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

creizie

Arresto Menor

I need help...
I'm married to a canadian citizen for a year, I decided not to go to canada for the reason that I got pregnant now I'm on my 6th month and my husband got furious for me not leaving the country. I'm receiving threats that he will take the child after I gave birth, he is not giving me support (he made me quit my job last year). He is not communicating with me but he is bugging my old officemate, my uncle and mother, humiliating me and accusing me that I have an affair with my co-workers which is not true, I already made a blotter at or brgy and precint against him and also he said that he will use it against us that we are not giving him update about the baby. If he file a case against us and custody for my baby when born, can I use txt msgs of threats and humiliation against him? Can he get full custody of my child?

attyLLL

i doubt any case filed by him will prosper. no philippine court will allow your child to be taken from you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

creizie

Arresto Menor

Thanks atty, can I ask if I can file protection order against him? I'm scared because anytime this year he can come back here in Manila and "manggulo"
I don't know what to do

attyLLL

yes you can

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum