Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave oral defamation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grave oral defamation Empty grave oral defamation Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 am

gelosann

Arresto Menor

atty.my problem is that my husband is having a txtmate and callmate for 5 months already. he's a businessman and getting different lately and i find the woman and my husband intriguing and wanna know whatever transactions they have. i asked a common friend about the woman's lastname and address because i wanted to talk to her but then i got busy and wasn't able to do that..it's the only thing ive asked and after a couple of months somebody told the woman's mother-in-law about the incident of my inqueries.the woman got mad and accused me of saying the he's my husband's mistress. we were supposed to talk in the brgy but she refused instead she filed a case against me of grave oral defamation. grave oral defamation n po b ang naitanong k? and tama po b nag file sya ng case sa court wherein d sya nagpakita at nakipag usap sken s barangay?.. i find the woman guilty of hiding something. atty. what will i do, help???

2grave oral defamation Empty Re: grave oral defamation Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

attyLLL

where was this case filed? at the prosecutor's office?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3grave oral defamation Empty re: grave oral defamation Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 pm

gelosann

Arresto Menor

atty, the case was filed in the municipal trial court..is there a chance that my case will be dismissed?

thanks for the reply!! God Bless!

4grave oral defamation Empty Re: grave oral defamation Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 am

attyLLL

that will depend if the prosecution can prove their case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum