Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metrobank woes AFTER resignation!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Metrobank woes AFTER resignation! Empty Metrobank woes AFTER resignation! Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Levi2

Arresto Menor

Hi!

A friend of mine resigned from Metrobank after 2 months of being in Probation. That was around 6 months ago. For the longest time since he resigned, he was asking HR and Metrobank to check any items clearance and such. He was just getting bounced from one department and the next without those departments having a clue on how to proceed.

After 2 months of following this up, my friend finally gave up any hope of perhaps backpay or whatever, and moved on and found another job.

Surprise! Just today, around 6 months after resignationhe receives a letter basically saying that he needs to pay around 7000php in Leaves without pay and overpayment! HUH?!?!?! Also the letter states that any further accountability that may be discovered AFTER the letter is EXCLUDED in such amount! He was told to pay by January 7 2012 or the case would be moved to Metrobank's legal department.

My God!? Is this EVEN legal?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Levi

2Metrobank woes AFTER resignation! Empty Re: Metrobank woes AFTER resignation! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 pm

attyLLL

first step is ask for justification and accounting.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum