Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

stealing from company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stealing from company Empty stealing from company Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 am

dimplerain

Arresto Menor

atty i need ur help, i cant sleep from worry,,,im filipina in saudi now working as dh, i stole about 250k ftom my previous company n philippines 2yrs ago by doing tampering of receipt amount and signature whic i really regret ...i promised the co thst i will return the money as soon as i got job ,,which until now i reli reli like nf plan to return but i cnt yet even im 6mos alrdy here n.saudi bcoz i dd nt rcv my complete salary alwys,,,i like to inquire atty if ever the company alrdy filed case to me and i hv watrant of arrest issued ,if i comeback to.philippine is it.possible the.police at airport will arrest me upon.arrival? Pls help me,,coz im worried il b back phil soon coz my employet bad.,,,thanl u for ur help

2stealing from company Empty Re: stealing from company Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:04 am

attyLLL

you can send someone to inquire at the prosecutor's office where your company is located to check if they filed a case against you. i doubt if anything will happen at the airport

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum