Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment and child custody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment and child custody Empty annulment and child custody Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

MarTee76

Arresto Menor

I am the 3rd party in this situation. I'm gay.
My concern is that of my "partner" and her 3 yo child. We want the annulment so we can freely be together but we also want to ensure she will have custody of the child.

She is married and her husband has been telling everyone he will be filling for annulment soon. he has the paperwork and had recently shown my partner the papers, which he said pinag-iisipan pa nya kung if-file nya. He would not give her a copy. They are still living together.

My partner suspects he has a mistress too, but he denies it. Sometimes, he would say to her "her infidelity is the reason he found a mistress/es"

Last time they fought, the husband said he wants the child. he has the means but he never has the time to spend with the child. He is a workaholic and other activities most nights and weekends. My partner has given up he career to take care of her child.

PLease help. What must we do? My family and I, along with her family, are willing to support the child - My partner can also find work.

What charges can he use against us? what can we do to win the custody of the child? Will he be asked to support the child even though custody is not awarded to him?

Thank you in advance.

2annulment and child custody Empty Re: annulment and child custody Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

MarTee76 wrote:I am the 3rd party in this situation. I'm gay.
My concern is that of my "partner" and her 3 yo child. We want the annulment so we can freely be together but we also want to ensure she will have custody of the child.

She is married and her husband has been telling everyone he will be filling for annulment soon. he has the paperwork and had recently shown my partner the papers, which he said pinag-iisipan pa nya kung if-file nya. He would not give her a copy. They are still living together.

My partner suspects he has a mistress too, but he denies it. Sometimes, he would say to her "her infidelity is the reason he found a mistress/es"

Last time they fought, the husband said he wants the child. he has the means but he never has the time to spend with the child. He is a workaholic and other activities most nights and weekends. My partner has given up he career to take care of her child.

PLease help. What must we do? My family and I, along with her family, are willing to support the child - My partner can also find work.

What charges can he use against us? what can we do to win the custody of the child? Will he be asked to support the child even though custody is not awarded to him?

Thank you in advance.

At this time, you can never have the child dahil sa 7 y/o rules. mas-mabuti pa ang mag-usap na lang silang mag-asawa para masuportahan ng maayos ang bata.

3annulment and child custody Empty Re: annulment and child custody Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

attyLLL

it is not illegal for a woman to have a sexual relationship with another woman. the husband has to show that the child is being exposed to immorality and is in danger in order that custody will be granted to him. he is still obligated to give support to the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum