Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help in Issuing a Notice to Float an Employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jdtamisen

Arresto Menor

Hi! I need assistance regarding floating a few employees in our company. At the moment we're running a small scale outbound call center and need assistance in getting a format/template of a notice that we can give to those employees that we intend to put on float for the holiday season. Since we are running an outbound center, typically during the holidays most consumers are not interested in making purchases hance we will only be maintaining a small skeletal work force, but come january we will resume full operations.

Do you have a format of the Notice to Float that we can give to our employees?

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Call DOLE not this blog site.

No wonder we have new bill to protect employees in BPO. Bakit abusado masyado ng industry na eto?
Maiging magtrabaho as kasambahay kesa sa industry ng BPO. Englisero nga mga tao, abusado naman amo nyo..

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just make your notice straight and short.

Date

To Employee

You are hereby put in Floating Status effective "DATE".

You will be notified once a return to work order has been issued.

Signatory

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum