Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuing AWOL to employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issuing AWOL to employee Empty Issuing AWOL to employee Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 am

hrofficer_porfin

Arresto Menor

Good am Atty,

I would like to ask if we can issue AWOL to employee na hindi po pumasok dahil lang sa hindi niya natanggap ang schedule niya thru text? supposedly shes on a day off but na change po day off niya due to an emergency reason.

2Issuing AWOL to employee Empty Re: Issuing AWOL to employee Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. AWOL is NOT issued as the same is NOT a document. It is a term for those who are considered 'Absent Without Official Leave'... kaya tinawag na AWOL.

2. I believe you are referring to a Back to Work Order/Notice or Return to Work Order/Notice. If so, then you CANNOT issue this.

You stated na naka-rest day siya pero nagbago ang schedule niya. I assume na naka-rest day na siya bago niyo binago schedule niya. If so, hindi niyo pwedeng singilin si employee dahil sa ginawa niyo. It would be unfair. Pero kung alam na niya na binago ang schedule niya before siya nag-rest day, pwede niyong i-consider na AWOL siya on the days na absent siya.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum