Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my father abandoned us for more than 20 yrs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

halfnote

Arresto Menor

we are three sisters with the same last name. 29 eldest then 27 and me 23. our father left us when i was still 1 yr old. i don't know why. i can't remember anything but sabi ng mama ko and tita, my parents lived together, sa bahay ng side ng mama ko and dun sa papa ko. kilala kami ng pamilya ng papa ko syempre. we were family talaga. mama told me they were not married because she was still young then. but in my birth certificate, it stated there that they were. andun din ng name ng papa ko, sya pa nga nag-sign as informant.since highschool hinanap ko papa ko na di ko kilala and nakita snce 1 year pa ako nung iniwan kami..no communication no support. with some help from friends, i found him. he has his family now with 3 childrens. he's maaried. 2 yrs ang gap namin ng eldest kid nya. i'll be meeting him nga mga 3 days from now. ang sa akin lang, in preparation sa future, i need to know my rights as an illigetimate daughter (on behalf na rin sa mga ate ko,. they have their own family na kasi). what would be my legal actions na pwede kong ihanda? he is a seaman. i spoke to the head of the agency he's into. and what would be the agency got to do with it? i heard kasi pwede ko mareport yung papa ko about sa issue.can i ask help from POEA and OWWA? i don't want to be treated like aksidente lang kasi 3 kami eh, we were a family once. kung may iba sya, okay. but left us just like that?not okay. kami lang pala anak ng mama ko. and she's not married to anyone after my father. di ko pa naconfirmed if married ba sila or hindi.

Thank you.[url=cafy101.blogspot.com]ment[/url]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum