Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

File Against Estafa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1File Against Estafa Empty File Against Estafa Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

angelshine01

Arresto Menor

There was a file against us, but it is not yet passed to the court. Ifafile palang sa barangay.

The thing is, the one who filed the case is not giving us any receipts of the payment na nabigay na namin, plus the fact na walang rehistro sa BIR yung negosyo nila.

They are claiming na original items yung binenta nila sa amin, but, they don't have BIR Registration and hindi pa sila nagbibigay ng resibo.

What can we do about it, and can we file counter affidavit or whatever you call that?

We need answers please.

2File Against Estafa Empty Re: File Against Estafa Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 am

attyLLL

what case are they filing and why?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3File Against Estafa Empty Re: File Against Estafa Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

angelshine01

Arresto Menor

Small Claims Case I think..
Here's the story, They sold me, as they have said, "Branded Shoes and Clothes", then they said that I can pay it whenever I can.. I was their tenant back then.

Then they have me sign a paper without explaining what it is and they even did not make me see what it is about, they just said it is about the stuffs they sell to me.. Out of Trust, I signed it.

I am paying it monthly, and they DID not give me any receipts, and I did not know that they did even have their business registered under BIR. (It sums up to P 16,500)

I then found out that the paper that I signed is not valid because the items and the prices is not correct, I informed my landlady about it, and she said that she will have it changed.

Then after 3 months, I was terminated as a call center agent, and I have to leave the room I rented because I can't pay it anymore. They agreed when I said that I will be paying them as soon as I get a job, then I lost my phone so I don't have contact with them. (but unfortunately, up until now, I haven't)

Then they contacted my father which does not know any of it.

They told my father that, "Anytime pwede ko syang ipadampot".
My father got angry, then I went to their home to talk about it, but instead they did not face me, and they said that they will be filing a estafa case against me.

My landlady said infront of the barangay officials that the agreement (na ipinanotaryo pa niya), is not true and does not contain valid information.

What can I do about it, Ayoko ng palakihin pa ang sitwasyon, and I would not waste time to it, I am willing to pay it, but I want them to have their business to be registered under BIR and have them issue me receipts of the payment that I have already gave them (they are claiming that I only paid P11,500). Is it possible? What can I do?

4File Against Estafa Empty Re: File Against Estafa Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:49 pm

angelshine01

Arresto Menor

Is it really an ESTAFA? I am willing to pay it, but the thing is, pinalaki pa nila ang gulo, at dinamay pa nila ang parents ko, tapos sinisingil nila ako ng malaki, kasi branded daw yung mga items nila, eh hindi nga nakarehistro sa BIR, hindi pa sila nagbibigay ng resibo, pati resibo sa bayad ng upa ng kwarto.
Please help.

5File Against Estafa Empty Re: File Against Estafa Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 am

angelshine01

Arresto Menor

please reply.. I need your reply.. thanks..

6File Against Estafa Empty Re: File Against Estafa Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 am

angelshine01

Arresto Menor

FRAUDULENT po ba yun na maituturing, the fact that they are advertising that their products is branded, and they are putting high money values on their items, but they did not register it under BIR and they are not giving out receipts to us.Plus they made an invalid letter signed or noted under notary public, eventhough, they know that it is not true and valid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum