Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

facebook defamation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1facebook defamation Empty facebook defamation Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

fujiko17sutil

Arresto Menor

I need help po pls someone made me another facebook account. I knew that person kasi asawa siya ng exboyfriend ko! my exbf went home (phils.) and we broke then.. she posted a lot of pictures of me and my other xbf becoz i worked on a club here in korea b4 i met that xbfs of mine.. she added up my inlaws and i am scared that my kids would see those pictures that she took from my other sites! can i sue this girl for doing that? pls i need help asap!

2facebook defamation Empty Re: facebook defamation Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

attyLLL

from a legal point of view, how would you propose to prove that she is the one who did it?

i recommend you get as many people as possible to keep reporting the account to fb

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3facebook defamation Empty THANKS FOR REPLYING Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm

fujiko17sutil

Arresto Menor

What if i have our conversations that she did it and even her chat conversation with his husband that she wont delete it whatever happens and many more? Good evening Atty. LLL!

4facebook defamation Empty Re: facebook defamation Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 pm

adventcaremkt

Arresto Menor

Inasmuch that she created an account of you under fraudulent means and even misrepresented herself as you is already VALID ground to complain to FB and seek closure of the account for sole intention of fraud and demeaning your name. Please do act with absolute haste for thy name is at stake here. Furthermore, confront her in a FB chat and record that which will serve as your evidencies to seek legal remedies soon. You entrap her and provoke her in order that she may interact with you seeking the reason and motive of her scandalous act.

5facebook defamation Empty Re: facebook defamation Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm

attyLLL

ok, those conversations can be used as evidence since she was not smart enough to deny doing it. you will need a lawyer who is knowledgeable in presenting electronic evidence.

6facebook defamation Empty adventcaremkt and attyLLL Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 am

fujiko17sutil

Arresto Menor

Thanks! That helped a lot! Other friends says I can't do it even that woman says i can't prove that she's the one doing it. Now i need a lawyer. Can i do it even if I'm not there.I'm here in Korea right now.

7facebook defamation Empty Re: facebook defamation Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 am

attyLLL

yes, but it will be better if you have some one her who will assist you in filing. in a similar case, what we did was to have the affidavit complaint sworn to before the philippine consulate and then filed by a representative here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum