Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ORAL DEFAMATION THROUGH FACEBOOK STATUS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ORAL DEFAMATION THROUGH FACEBOOK STATUS Empty ORAL DEFAMATION THROUGH FACEBOOK STATUS Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 pm

maiee320

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY PO!!

Meron pa akong clasmate way back in highschool na ng post ng stat nya about sa akin. marami na rin nkkisawsaw sa post/topic at ng cocoment. sabi pa nya. BUANG dw ako. the fact na dko na mn cla inaano iritates me! sabi pa nya sa coments nya. kylnagan ko dw ng Psychiatrist. kung tutuusin na mn eh nkak trauma tlaga ung ginawa nya at mga kybigan nya. sabi pa nla dati na social climber dw ako, feeler,insecure and etc. na print screen ko nmn po ung mga na post nla. and ung latest, meron din. pero.. nsa ibang country po ung gusto kong kasuhan, posible ba un?
mron dn ako copy ng mga privte messages nmin.

nkkahiya na kasi sa mga ibang tao. pwede nmn sna nlng i privte cnversation. eh, pinublic pa.

Last edited by maiee320 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

sittihajrah_24@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hi,
have question regarding my x live in partner.They already separated for 7months and now she was claiming another child got birth this month without knowledge of my boyfriend that she is pregnant.
Before they separated he said they have test for twice but negative test.
Now my boyfriend did not claim the child, is there any charge against him?
If in case the women will file?
thank you.

http://sittihajrah@facebook.com

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

maiee320 wrote:GOOD DAY PO!!

Meron pa akong clasmate way back in highschool na ng post ng stat nya about sa akin. marami na rin nkkisawsaw sa post/topic at ng cocoment. sabi pa nya. BUANG dw ako. the fact na dko na mn cla inaano iritates me! sabi pa nya sa coments nya. kylnagan ko dw ng Psychiatrist. kung tutuusin na mn eh nkak trauma tlaga ung ginawa nya at mga kybigan nya. sabi pa nla dati na social climber dw ako, feeler,insecure and etc. na print screen ko nmn po ung mga na post nla. and ung latest, meron din. pero.. nsa ibang country po ung gusto kong kasuhan, posible ba un?

nkkahiya na kasi sa mga ibang tao. pwede nmn sna nlng i privte cnversation. eh, pinublic pa.

maiee320

file a case of libel against the said person, try one although, although decided cases still has issues on jurisdiction but at the very least, you could give that fellow a lesson

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

sittihajrah_24@yahoo.com wrote:hi,
have question regarding my x live in partner.They already separated for 7months and now she was claiming another child got birth this month without knowledge of my boyfriend that she is pregnant.
Before they separated he said they have test for twice but negative test.
Now my boyfriend did not claim the child, is there any charge against him?
If in case the women will file?
thank you.

denial of having fathered a child will surely constitute emotional torment, hence, RA 9262 could be filed, have it be checked via DNA if the child is really his or not for a viable defense(should it will push thru)

5ORAL DEFAMATION THROUGH FACEBOOK STATUS Empty ORAL DEFAMATION THTOUGH FB Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

maiee320

Arresto Menor

lawyeranger wrote:
maiee320 wrote:GOOD DAY PO!!

maiee320

file a case of libel against the said person, try one although, although decided cases still has issues on jurisdiction but at the very least, you could give that fellow a lesson

SALAMAT po.. buti na lng meron akong copy nung mga pinost nla..

maiee320

Arresto Menor

if mgfa file po ako ng libel if ever, how will she get the notice? ano po ba ung proces nyan?

tnx

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

go to a lawyer, ad execuute the necessary complaint,the Prosecutors office will send her the notice whenever a case is already filed

maiee320

Arresto Menor

lawyeranger wrote:go to a lawyer, ad execuute the necessary complaint,the Prosecutors office will send her the notice whenever a case is already filed

got it..thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum