Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice needed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advice needed Empty Advice needed Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:28 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

I worked for a real estate company for seven years as an ordinary employee and resigned recently, my problem is my final pay and separation pay, they have deducted me an amount of 39K for the Maynilad debt of one of their property at Pasay which i have nothing to do with, during my stay at the company i was under with several property managers and administrator who handled the propery and i'm the one doing the errand work for them. I cant figure out why would i have to pay for it and not my superiors, Next is the advance salary 6k that they claim i was given when i was hired which i did not received not a single centavo of it, i still have the pay slip here with me and non of it says that amount. Now their computation says i still owe them 54k which is ridiculous. I want some advice on what to do with this, they dont listen to what i am saying. Pls advice on what to do and how can i claim what i have worked for. Thanks.

2Advice needed Empty Re: Advice needed Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 am

attyLLL

file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Advice needed Empty Re: Advice needed Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice attyLLL, just another question, does this affect the fact that i resigned immediately and did not make any turn over. Is there any repercussion on this for my part.

4Advice needed Empty Re: Advice needed Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

winerako

Arresto Menor

Good pm, would like to ask for your opinion on this matter. Is is legal to transfer employees from one site to another site without the approval of the employee himself? Our BPO company started their business here in Makati when I applied way back 2007 and I am one of the senior employee. Because of company’s success, they were able to acquire other accounts from clients abroad and opened another site in Cabuyao last 2008. To cut the story short, company is planning to transfer our account in Cabuyao, is there a provision in our law with regards to transferring employees in the province. It was never stated in our contract that we can be transferred to other location. It wouldn’t be an issue at all if it’s within Metro Manila but being transferred to the province is another thing. Majority of the employees are not in favor of this plan even with the presence of relocation package. Hope you can help me with this query. Thanks

5Advice needed Empty Re: Advice needed Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

attyLLL

shylock, you become liable for damages to the company

winerako, it is allowed under the principle of management prerogative.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Advice needed Empty Re: Advice needed Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 am

winerako

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum