Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Processing of Land Title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Processing of Land Title Empty Processing of Land Title Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 am

jtongol

Arresto Menor

It's a relief for me to find this website.

We want to buy a lot in Cavite thru company financing. The lot owner does not have a an OCT yet, but she has the Lot Plan and Tax Declaration of the property. We are to buy a portion of the land only and this means subdividing the lot into three, as there are other interested buyers of the remaining parts also. Being the first and foremost requirement in availing a loan, the owner (already a senior citizen), has to apply for an OCT before a transfer could take place (as we were told). We offered to help and shoulder the cost but we don't know how to begin. Right now, I'm in the process of drafting the Conditional Deed of Sale (I will need a lawyer's help on this also), since we will be shelling out money to speed up the processing of the Title. Please give us a clearer idea on the steps in applying for OCT, its charges and how long each step would be.

Thanks in advance and I will really appreciate your help. God Bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum