Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling 2nd hand items

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1selling 2nd hand items Empty selling 2nd hand items Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 pm

leiron22

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir!

I just want to ask about the rights of a seller of 2nd hand items. I sell 2nd hand bike parts and it so happened that I sold one that I did not know had previous repairs. the buyer had it checked a week after he bought it from me and he was told by a technician that its not wise to spend on the bike since it was repaired before and it may not last long with him. i had the buyer check it out first and decide on his own.i did not tell him anything if it had repairs or anything of the sort since i was not aware as well. in short i did not really push it. i just told him that it is still in good condition because i was using it and i did not have any problems, he decided to get it after looking at it for like 20minutes and asking me questions about what parts he would still need. now that he was told by that technician about the repairs, he wants his money back or holding me responsible to re sell it.
am i liable for this or am i obliged to resell?

2selling 2nd hand items Empty Re: selling 2nd hand items Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 pm

attyLLL

in 2nd hand items, there are no implied guarantees as to condition. you would arguably be within your rights to reject his claim.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3selling 2nd hand items Empty Re: selling 2nd hand items Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 am

bbbharvard

Arresto Menor

I also like to know if dvd can be sold as 2nd hand item?

4selling 2nd hand items Empty Re: selling 2nd hand items Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:58 pm

attyLLL

yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum