Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Breach of Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Breach of Contract Empty Employment Breach of Contract Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 pm

duane2001

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,

After I have signed a contract with a company as a Sales Rep, I only worked for them for 2 days. On the 3rd day, I have sent an email, text message and spoke to their HR that I will not continue my employment anymore.I was expecting atleast some training on my first day, but left me all alone to work and I followed up with my commission and did not receive any replies from them. After a week, I have received a letter of Breach of Contract via post mail. Stating that I did not follow the 30 day notice of resignation and have caused them damages already, which I don't know what damages are they talking about. Demanding me to pay 100K in 15 days.What should I do about this? Thank you.

2Employment Breach of Contract Empty Re: Employment Breach of Contract Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am

attyLLL

there is indeed a requirement to give 30 day notice, but `100k in damages is too steep

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Employment Breach of Contract Empty Re: Employment Breach of Contract Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:27 am

duane2001

Arresto Menor

In case, how much is the just amount they can charge me? Should I seek an attorney to reply to the company's letter? or should I ignore it first and just wait if they will send me another letter?
Thank you.

4Employment Breach of Contract Empty Re: Employment Breach of Contract Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:33 pm

attyLLL

if you can afford to get an attorney, so much the better. there is no legal obligation to reply.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum