Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Employment Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Employment Contract Empty Breach of Employment Contract Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 am

regienaldg

Arresto Menor

I need help regarding my current situation. I signed a contract with a prospective employer. The contract includes a liability bond of 2 years once I start working them and when they provide me with a training certification credential. However, I decided not to pursue my employment with them so I never reported to them. Now, the company's lawyer informed me through text message that I should return his call because if I didn't, he will be "forced to enforce the damage provisions provided in the contract" (as quoted). In addition, I wasn't given a copy of the contract because during the time I signed the copy, the CEO was not present so the company lawyer informed me that he will have it signed before giving me a copy. What should I do?

http://regienaldgayaman.blogspot.com/

2Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you should report and get a copy of the contract you signed, you will be provided and honor your obligation, if you don't you just pay them the bond money. there is no way out.

3Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

lastly, say sorry.

4Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:03 pm

regienaldg

Arresto Menor

Dear shad_marasigan,

Thank you for the advice. Is the contract already applicable even if I have not submitted the requirements they were asking me such as my NBI clearance and medical.

Thanks again.

http://regienaldgayaman.blogspot.com/

5Breach of Employment Contract Empty Re: Breach of Employment Contract Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes the contract is binding already at the time you gave your consent which is your signing the employment contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum