Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARRIED HERE AND ABROAD WITH 2 DIFFERENT MAN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

milaniecandido

Arresto Menor

I MARRIED IN SINGAPORE (SINGAPOREAN) BUT WHEN I GOT BACK I N THE PHILIPPINES, I FEEL INLOVE WITH A PINOY AND MARRIED HIM HERE IN PINAS. I AM A PINAY TOO..NOW MY SINGAPOREAN HUSBAND HAS HIS MISTRESS LIVING IN OUR CONJUGAL HOUSE IN SINGAPORE AND I HAVE MY OWN LIFE HERE IN PINAS. MY HUSBANDS MISTRESS IN SINGAPORE SAID SHE WILL FILE A CASE WITH ME IN SINGAPORE AND PINAS BECAUSE SHE FOUND OUT THAT I MARRIED MY PINOY HUSBAND LEGALLY HERE IN PINAS. PEDE BA YUN, IDEMANDA NYA AKO NG BIGAMY PARA DAW LAHAT MAWALAN N AKO NG KARAPATAN SA PERA AT ARI ARIAN NG HUSBAND KO NA SINGAPOREAN.

GUSTO KO MAG PA DIVORCE SA SINGAPORE,PERO PARANG WALA SYANG INTENSION NA I DIVORCE AKO DAHIL MAHAL DAW ANG FEES, ANONG PWEDE KONG GAWIN KASI WALA RIN NAMAN AKONG PERA PARA MAG FILE? GUSTO KO LANG MAKAKAWALA NA SA MARRIAGE KO SA ABROAD AND LIVE PEACEFUL LIFE SA TOTOONG MAHAL KO

attyLLL

i'm afraid you indeed committed bigamy when you remarried here.

he must not like the mistress too much if he is not willing to pay for divorce.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

milaniecandido

Arresto Menor

is my foreigner husband and his pinay mistress can file a bigamy case for me here in pinas?

can i file a counter concubinage for them? that they are also living together in our conjugal house?

are all my rights with our properties and my husbands savings will be dissolved? can she give it to his mistress or leave it with her when he dies in the future?

if he will not file a divorce for our marriage and he dies? can i ask for my rights on our properties in singapore, we have 2 house pads in ang mo kio under his name. how about if he leaves with a will and named his mistress as his benefiary..what can i do

attyLLL

anyone can file a bigamy case against you here in the philippines as long as they can prove the two marriages.

i am not familiar with the laws in singapore, but our criminal laws will not apply to acts committed outside the philippines.

it will depend on singapore law what he can do with your properties, and what your property relations are.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum