Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collection sa pautang nagastos ng collector

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Atty. may nagtanong lang po na kaibigan. Yung collector nya ay hindi nireremit ng collection sa pautang at ginagawang reason ay mahirap maningil kaya walang collection. pero lately nalaman ng kaibigan ko na ontime ang payment ng mga tao pero ginagastos ng collector ang pera. No signed agreement between them, ang document lang na hawak nya ay ang lista ng mga tao na both parties will sign every payment, including the collector.

Ano po ba pwedeng gawin or ikaso dun sa collector since di naman siya pwedeng ipakulong dahil sa utang.

thanks po.

attyLLL

if your friend can prove that the loan is between him and the tao, and if he can prove that the collector made a collection but did not remit, that can be argued as estafa through abuse of confidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Thank you attorney. yun din ang nasa isip kaso i need confirmation from expert. salamat po ulit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum