Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nagastos ang pera

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nagastos ang pera Empty Nagastos ang pera Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 pm

joshage2

Arresto Menor

Nung 1st week ng September, inutusan ko yun pinsan ko para i-rehistro yung sasakyan ko. Dahil sa dami ng nagpaparehistro inabutan na sya ng 5 ng hapon na hindi pa tapos. Ngayon kinumbinsi yung pinsan ko ng isang taga insurance (na kakilala ko rin) na iwan na lang sa kanya at sya na bahala. So, samadaling salita iniwan ng pinsan ko yung papeles at pera.

October, pina follow-up. Wala pa raw kasi me problema raw sa pagkaka stencil.

last week ng October, napagalaman ko na nagastos nya yung pera at di pa narehistro yung sasakyan. Nangako sya na aayusin nya sa December.

Bumalik ako ng December, wala pa rin syang pera. Nangako uli sya ng 1st week ng January.

Bumalik ako ng 1st week ng January. wala pa rin syang pera. at nangako uli sya ng last week ng January.

Ano po kaya magandang gawin dito?
Maraming salamat po.

2Nagastos ang pera Empty Re: Nagastos ang pera Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

2 options, whether to file a civil case or criminal case

1. Send a demand letter acknowleged by him to comply his "pangako" otherwise it will constrained you to File a civil case for collection of sum of money with damages.

OR

2. File a criminal case for estafa for abuse of confidence. (eto mabigat, bka matanggal sya dyan sa insurance company)

3Nagastos ang pera Empty Re: Nagastos ang pera Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm

jd888

Make him sign a Free Form Receipt that he received the money first. The idea here is that, you need to have a proof that he owes you something. Then that is the time you have to think of the next step, which is, to make demands.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum