Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loss deed of donation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loss deed of donation Empty loss deed of donation Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 am

karya2011

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,

my mother donated 60 sq meters out of the 449 sq meters to construct a chapel for our purok. The title is under the name of my deceased father. We, the children and my mother signed the deed of donation last 2010 since my father did not have will testament last 2006.
this year my mother died, without a will. I'm confused on what to do since I've heard we should file donor's tax. We submitted our extrajudicial settlement copy, certificate of land title, latest tax decl. of my parents,expenses, bank statement, etc to CPA, then will submit it to BIR for estate tax. We did not include the deed of donation because we don't know where my mother had kept it or if it was notarized. The purok chapel president has told us to submit our names and copy of landtitle so they can have the site resurvey/checked. I think they want a separate title but my siblings wont agree. Can you give advice regarding this problem?
Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum