Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone knows the contact number of UP Law Center?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lajay28

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys, I am a newbie here. Does anyone of you knows the contact numbers of UP Law Center? Thanks.

fraublanche

Arresto Menor

Office of the Dean:
Trunkline: 920-5514 loc. 101 - Ms. Sally Casis; loc. 102 - Staff
Directline: 927-0518
email: rosalia.casis@up.edu.ph

Office of the Associate Dean:
Trunkline: 920-5514 loc. 313 - Ms. Alma Mendoza
Directline: 925-5855
email: alma.mendoza@up.edu.ph

Office of the College Secretary:
Trunkline: 920-5514 loc. 103
Directline: 927-7180
email: linda.a@up.edu.ph

got these from college of law site...hope it helps.

lajay28

Arresto Menor

Thanks.. I called up UP Law Center. Sadly, pre-bar lecture shall be held on weekdays. I am a working student, do you know what review center offers weekend classes?

lajay28

Arresto Menor

Thanks.. I called up UP Law Center. Sadly, pre-bar lecture shall be held on weekdays. I am a working student, do you know what review center offers weekend classes?

lajay28

Arresto Menor

fraublanche

Arresto Menor

i think ateneo conducts weekday reviews, they are open for enrollment now. you can check this site:

http://www.ateneolaw.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=41

7Anyone knows the contact number of UP Law Center? Empty BAr review sched Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 pm

janebsison@40

Arresto Menor

Try to enroll sa Albano BAr review center.. Just check their website.

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

lajay28 wrote:Thanks.. I called up UP Law Center. Sadly, pre-bar lecture shall be held on weekdays. I am a working student, do you know what review center offers weekend classes?

The Cosmopolitan Bar Review Center offers Sat&Sun Review classes at University of the East, Recto Ave., Manila; also Sat&Sun Review Classes at New Era University, Quezon City.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum