Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need an Advise for my GrandAunt's welfare.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

heart_angel

Arresto Menor

Atty i need your advise please. My Lola is a US citizen, widow, no kids and has health problems. She got an accident in the Philippines during her vacation there (a few months ago) and need to be operated immediately. She doesn't have enough money with her so our relatives helped her and took care of her. Her only immediate family left are her sister (who i heard has alzheimer), brother in law and their kids (they are all living in the Philippines). Anyway this is about her financial problem, no one but only her has the access on her bank account in the US, but she's no longer be able to travel anymore because of her illness. One of my uncle accompanied her in the US Embassy to get a somekind of a letter of request to the Bank to transfer a certain amount in my Lola's account in the Philippines from her US Bank Account. So the letter was sent to the bank, but they turned down the request. They want it notarized and they said the letter should be base on the laws and regulations of Banks in the State of Washington. What should we do? My Lola needs her money for her medications, check-ups and everyday necessities. Is there anymore possible way to help my Lola to get access on her account even if she's in the Philippines? We don't know if we can find and afford to get a lawyer that knows about the laws of Banks in the US especially her financial situation right now is really tight. Help please and thank you.

attyLLL

i can't advise you regarding Washington law. Why not try in legal forums with washington lawyers?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum