Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Welfare Program for DOLE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family Welfare Program for DOLE Empty Family Welfare Program for DOLE Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 am

manero

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to inquire if a company will have legal liability for violation of the Family Welfare Program for the following situation:

-the company sponsors a company outing
-a few employees cannot attend the said company outing due to an event or activity outside the company that coincides with the date of the outing itself.

i am asking this because the HR in our company was asking for an explanation letter why we cannot attend the said outing but also asked for an explanation as to why the company will not be liable for possible violation of Family Welfare Program as per Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) resolution in order to validate our reason for not attending the outing, and yet they say that the company "does not coerce" the employees to attend and it's pretty ironic.

hoping for an immediate response to this. thank you in advance.

2Family Welfare Program for DOLE Empty Re: Family Welfare Program for DOLE Wed May 23, 2018 4:20 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't see any problem because the are just being asked to explain. Notices to explain is not something that already imposes a penalty upon the employees, but is merely that, a "notice to explain". https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment You have to understand that company outings can still be considered as official activities of the company. So if you think you have good reasons for not making it to the company outing, then say so in your explanation.

3Family Welfare Program for DOLE Empty Re: Family Welfare Program for DOLE Wed May 23, 2018 9:33 am

manero

Arresto Menor

thank you sir for the reply. this helps a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum