Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP: Ayaw magpabayad ng sinanglaan ng lupa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jdsalcedo

Arresto Menor

Meron po kasi kaming bahay na hinuhulugan since 1990 which na fully paid namin this year lang (2011). Kaso mga 1996, sinangla ng parents ko ang 33% ng lupa sa halagang 80k. Since kelangan na namin ang lupa dahil walang matirhan ang kapatid ko, kinausap namin na bayaran sila ng 120k. Ayaw pumayag kasi mababa daw ang halaga at pinapaupahan nila. Pero kami naman ang nagbabayad ng amilyar at ng loan at ni sentimo wala kaming nakuha sa kanila after ng sanglaan. Ano po ba ang maganda namin gawin? Plano kasi namin na magfile ng kaso dahil sa sobrang pang-iisa sa mga magulang ko. At consider ba na legal ang pagsasangla ng lupa habang na ka loan pa ito? Maraming salamat po.

attyLLL

does it mean your parents were not the absolute owner of the property when it was mortgaged?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jdsalcedo

Arresto Menor

Actually my parents have acquired it thru NHA yr 1990 po. But during that time it is still unpaid. And also we are the one paying the taxes since then. Vendee keeps on collecting rentals without paying their tax obligation. Title of the lot is on process with register of deeds under my parents name po. Godbless.

jdsalcedo

Arresto Menor

Tingin ko po hindi pa parents ko ang absolute owner ng sinangla ang lupa since hindi pa fully paid ang loan sa nha during that time of transaction.

attyLLL

send a demand letter then a complaint at the bgy. you should be willing to pay the principal plus interest. if they still refuse, then you have to file a complaint in court to compel them to accept payment and leave the property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jdsalcedo

Arresto Menor

Maraming Salamat po and more power sa inyo. God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum