Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business permit issues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Business permit issues Empty Business permit issues Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

ellaine26

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to say my deepest appreciation in advance to the people who could help me. My family has been in the business industry for more than 25 years now, and for the past 25 years we've been paying on time with the gov taxes and updating our business documents. But last 2009 until now we are having difficulties applying for business permit. before we're applying at las pinas all the time, how ever come last 2009 they didn't issue any permit on all the same business establishments in our specific area, they said we need to get it from paranaque because our place belongs to paranaque as per the map but as we take a look at it it still belongs to las pinas . it was not an issue before but the president of the association wants us to pay the dues to the last said city.We're already coordinating with them since then but until now no result. even the barangay doesn;t want to issue anything because of certain reasons we can't understand. we're afraid that we might get kicked out of that place that we've established for a long time if gov't officials finds out that we don't have any business permit.

2Business permit issues Empty Re: Business permit issues Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:03 pm

attyLLL

very difficult situation. what i can recommend is that you keep all your communication in writing so you have a record.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum