Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary loan unpaid for 7 months

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary loan unpaid for 7 months Empty salary loan unpaid for 7 months Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 am

jemai25

Arresto Menor

Hi, I loaned about 160k sa bank and it was my 2nd loan sa kanila. Due to financial problems and me losing my job mid-year, I was not able to pay. Halos 7 months na ako hindi nakakapagbayad but despite that I send them emails telling them about my situation and promising to pay when I get a job. Last month I got a threat kasi I don't answer their calls because I don't want to be stressed and since I communicate with them through email anyway promising that I don't intend to run away from my obligation. Masyado lang stressful ung text threatening na ppunta sila sa bahay with Barangay officials and police at nakausap na daw nila ung Kapitan ng Brgy namin. I knew it was just a threat kasi hindi na ako nakatira dun sa address na binigay ko sa kanila but is it still possible for them to do that?

Also, ung interest nila for delayed payment malaki tlga at lalo ako hindi makakabayad dahil sa dagdag nilang interest. I asked kung pwede principal amount lang bayaran ko pero hindi pa sila nagreply. I issued checks when I got the loan at mejo nagresearch po ako parang nakakatakot kasi dahil bouncing check ang angle nila. What can I do? and how safe am I from being in jail?

Thank you.

2salary loan unpaid for 7 months Empty Re: salary loan unpaid for 7 months Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

attyLLL

what you should avoid is to personally accept a written notice that your checks were dishonored.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3salary loan unpaid for 7 months Empty Re: salary loan unpaid for 7 months Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 am

jemai25

Arresto Menor

they emailed me about it and informed me they will file a legal complaint for violating ANTI-BOUNCING CHECK LAW BP22. My mom called me and said she received a letter from a legal firm..since i don't live with her anymore, i was not the one who received it. i really intend to pay my debt but im having difficulty since my job is consultation basis only, i only get paid when i work and i don't get work everyday. is there anything else i can do so they can give me extension? also, my monthly dues are too high for my pay now, will they consider waiving the penalty and adjusting my monthly payment? Thank you so much.

4salary loan unpaid for 7 months Empty Re: salary loan unpaid for 7 months Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm

attyLLL

have a representative keep negotiating with them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum