Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary held

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary held Empty salary held Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 am

akosigraess

Arresto Menor

I have a pending for dismissal case in our company, for punctuality i was told it is for resolution.the following week i was absent from Sept 20-23( tues - fri ) because i got sick. then the following mon-tues ( sept 26-27) becuase my uncle died from accident. i sent my team manager text msges everyday except for sept 22 ( thurs ). Monday i even had my team mate send my medical certificate for me and also to mention to him that i wont be able to go to work bec my uncle died. that is, aside from the text msge i sent him.. then , sept 27 according to hr dept of our company, my team manager requested their office to send me "return to work" letter for im on awol. I sent my manager a text message and asked him why he did so , he said that he told us to call so i should have called. my ssent messages are still saved on my phone.. can i possibly make them give my salary? HR dept told me they held my salary beacuse iu was reported awol.. do i have a case in this ? why didnt HR do somthing about this.. I went back to work last sept 29 and they terminated my contract bec of my pending case which was for punctuality..

2salary held Empty Re: salary held Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:01 pm

attyLLL

file a letter or email informing them that you are ready to go back to work since 29 september.

did you receive that RTW letter? did you give your written explanation?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum