Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary held due to preventive suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary held due to preventive suspension Empty salary held due to preventive suspension Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

superconfused

Arresto Menor

hi! question lang po. i was given a memo for preventive suspension for 7 days and then i was advised that it will be extended for 5 days and another 5 days by text. during that period, i still have salary due to be paid feb 20 covering the period of january 16 - 30. does my employer have the right to hold my salary for that period considering that my preventive suspension was effective feb 8, 2013? thanks po

superconfused

Arresto Menor

patulong naman po please!!!!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

superconfused wrote:hi! question lang po. i was given a memo for preventive suspension for 7 days and then i was advised that it will be extended for 5 days and another 5 days by text. during that period, i still have salary due to be paid feb 20 covering the period of january 16 - 30. does my employer have the right to hold my salary for that period considering that my preventive suspension was effective feb 8, 2013? thanks po

Once you rendered your service to the company, you have to be compensated. Also, they cannot withhold your salary without your consent. That is clearly stipulated in Article 116 of Labor code.

ailobalbas

Arresto Menor

Im not sure if this also falls under this topic but I feel that it may be similar.

I have already resigned and rendering my last few days in the company. My question is, if let's say I have not yet filed my clearance, will my salary be held already and just be included on my backpay?

Effective date of resignation will be the 14th of May and the pay out will be on the 15th. I have not filed my clearance yet.

Thanks!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum