Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL and claim for tax refund

2 posters

Rights

AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_lcap0%AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_lcap100%AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_lcap0%AWOL and claim for tax refund Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL and claim for tax refund Empty AWOL and claim for tax refund Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:43 am

Raychx

Arresto Menor

I would just like to ask Kung may rights po ba ako to claim my tax refund sa employer kahit I went on AWOL? Thanks atty.!

2AWOL and claim for tax refund Empty Re: AWOL and claim for tax refund Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

attyLLL

yes, but only if you are entitled to a tax refund.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum