Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police Brutality Case with Clear Prosecutorial and Judicial Misconduct-Man Wrongfully Convicted and imprisoned for over 9-years under void indictments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Antonio Renauld Henderson

Arresto Menor

Police Brutality Case with Clear Prosecutorial and Judicial Misconduct-Man Wrongfully Convicted and imprisoned for over 9-years under void indictments

A police brutality case established by Cause No. 3:99-CV-0434-#22 in the United States District Court-Dallas Division, in which the City of Dallas Police, the Dallas County District Attorneys Office, and the Criminal District Court No.3-Dallas County conspired by maliciously abusing the charging process to wrongfully imprison Antonio Renauld Henderson from July 6, 1998 to February 11, 2008 in the Dallas County Jail and the Texas Prison System under the state trial courts own signed and entered Order on February 29, 2000-"The indictments are void" -clearly disclosing that Antonio Renauld Henderson has and is actually innocent in F98-49938-j and F98-49939-J in the Criminal District Court no.3-Dallas County, Texas. Upon the aforementioned undisputed facts brought forward Cause No.3:08-Cv-0434-g is currently pending in which the Criminal District Court No.3-Dallas County has been properly served by Certified Mail#7007 2560 0001 0364 1523 on 01/07-2009 having 20-days to answer the Federal courts summons.

I am willing to share with you my inhumanely experience of how my life has been destroyed by the intentional abuse of the charging process to cover up a police brutality undisputed factual occurance.I have all of the official documentation that will tell its own story.
May God Almighty continue to bless you.
Mr. Antonio Renauld Henderson 214-758-0374

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum