Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lawyer Misconduct or Administartive case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lawyer Misconduct or Administartive case Empty Lawyer Misconduct or Administartive case Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:11 pm

deadpool22

Arresto Menor

Good Day, this is my biggest problem in my life and frustrating me up to now. Im from Bulacan, I need to file an annullment and my officemate refer his attorney which handled his annullment too. ( my officemate si already annulled ). this lawyer is from Region 2, to make it short I went to this province to asked for his "service" as my lawyer. We had agreed that I will the total fee will be 180 thousand by that time, He got my story and I signed several legal documents, he told me that he will file the case on their province, he will just make neccessary douments that I have lived onthat area for almost a year. but as years pass, wala po siya maipakita sakin na receiving copy na nagfile na siya sa trial court or mabigay na case number man lang, instead he is giving excuses na umalis na yun kausap nya na judge, at kung ano ano pa. On June 2014, pinuntahan ko siya sa office to confront he said that OK na may kausap na siyang another judge which is on his side, he asked me that some fees already increase so baka daw umabot ng 250 thousand. nakapagbayad na po ako ng 75%, he promised that he will file it by July and will give me a copy, I'm asking for an update from him but what he said is he's waiting for the court's docket. What should I do, should I file an administrative case or ask help from IBP.

Maraming salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum