Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

police brutality

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1police brutality Empty police brutality Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:54 pm

tomas

Arresto Menor

where do I report police brutality? I was boxed by a police officer when I resisted arrest. I resisted because he has no warrant of arrest. I was just at the place where the mauling took place. I was drinking in a bar when suddenly, the customers at the table beside us had an altercation with another customer. They had a heated argument then bottles were already flying. There was a rumble. The police came and I was included among the suspects although I had no participation. they invited me to the police precint but I resisted. The police officer boxed me and dragged me inside the police mobile. I admit I was intoxicated but I think the police officer has no right to use such force. was there police brutality?

2police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:25 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

For administrative case, you may file this before the NAPOLCOM.
For criminal case, you may file a case before the office of the prosecutor of the city or municipality where the brutality happened.
You may also want to milk the police force for some money, file a civil case for damages...

3police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

admiral thrawn wrote:You may also want to milk the police force for some money, file a civil case for damages...
I like this phrase rofl rofl

4police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:30 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

How far did you go when you resisted? Which part of your body was boxed? Did you use force against the police officers arresting you? These things are still unclear from the circumstances you've provided. But if you so believe that the police officers acted excessively when they arrested you, file an administrative case at the National Police Commission or Regional Internal Affairs of the PNP.

In the spirit of objectivity though, police officers are also authorized to use reasonable amount of force to effect an arrest or to restore peace and order.

Last edited by fbsensei on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

5police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:48 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

joker wrote:
admiral thrawn wrote:You may also want to milk the police force for some money, file a civil case for damages...
I like this phrase rofl rofl

Hehe..uso ang gatas ngayon eh...

6police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:22 pm

disbarred lawyer

Arresto Menor

you report police brutality to the Tulfo brothers, mike enriquez, julius babao, ted failon, karen davila and the commission on human rights

7police brutality Empty Re: police brutality Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:54 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

disbarred lawyer wrote:you report police brutality to the Tulfo brothers, mike enriquez, julius babao, ted failon, karen davila and the commission on human rights
rofl rofl dagdag mo na rin c Gas Abelgas ng SOCO smilielol smilielol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum