Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

si kabit na maldita

+2
attyLLL
tigerlily
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1si kabit na maldita Empty si kabit na maldita Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 am

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

Good morning! Im happy i found this way of "consulting" about the questions that have been bothering me for quite sometime. It has been years that our family was broken because of a third party. I have filed first the TPO to stop him from harrassing and abusing me and my minor children. When he stopped supporting the children i filed the VAWC,unfortunately it was dismissed because i was not informed of the schedule of hearings. I heard that he has supported the family of his swell headed concubine who is a GRO and even enrolled her to finish schooling. The mistress even when my husband was still living with me and my children can dare insult and threaten me through text messages. I have changed my landline no. a couple of times because she also calls me. I would be a hypocrite if i would claim i have forgiven them.I want to know what case i can file against the mistress(for getting what is rightfully ours and for insulting and threatening me).

2si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 pm

attyLLL

you can file a case of concubinage against them both.

you can file a new case of VAWC if he is still not supporting you.

it will be difficult, but you can file a civil case for refund of the monies given to the mistress.

insults are considered unjust vexation and have to be filed within two months.

what are the threats she made?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 pm

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

ano po ang mga kailangan kong pinanghahawakan para maka file ng concubinage? ang style po kasi nya andoun sya sa kabit from 9p.m. to 2 a.m.umuuwi po sya sa house ng nanay nya. Yong pictures po nila na naked magkasama pwede na proof? tinext at tinawagan nya ako saying:"bantay ka mawawala na kami ng asawa mo bigla.gudbye ka na asawa kasi ako na ang mahal nya." Can the mistress be subpoenaed? boba sya i know she cant get away when in the witness stand. Wala po bang batas protecting wives from these abusive mistresses?

4si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:58 pm

attyLLL

you mean he is giving financial support?

how long ago was this text? you can file unjust vexation if it was not more than two months ago.

5si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 am

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

Ibinahay po nya ang kabit sa high end na subdivision while ako at ang mga anak namin ay nasa mumurahing housing po. Yong unit po sa high end na subdivision ay bago. May habol po ba ako ?Ano po ang pwede ko gawin kasi gusto ko na rin po talaga ipadampot sa pulis silang dalawa. Ano po ang pananagutan ng Subdivision owner for selling the unit to him na wala ang pangalan ko?
yong kabit na rin po ang nagdadrive ng kotse na ninakaw ng asawa ko sa grahe namin when he left us yrs. ago.

6si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

attyLLL

just expect him to stop giving support once you file your case.

it depends on what he represented to the seller.

7si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

pacensia na po if may tanung na naman ako. Gusto ko pong malaman if may habol po ako sa bahay na tinitirhan nila ng concubine? You said na expect ko na hihinto sya ng support pag nagfile ako ng case. What can i do then to make him support the children? i'm sure may batas po protecting the rights of the children?
regarding the selling of our property: what did you mean po when you said depende what he represented to the seller.
maraming salamat po. marami po kayong natutulungan...

8si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 am

attyLLL

you can file a petition in court for support also.

what i mean is whether he represented himself to be single to the seller.

grace.lazaro@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I just wonder why law seems to be on the side of the philandering husband,,,hehehhe

as i browse and read all the post concerning wives cheated by their husbands..as well as mistresses having their way out of the crime just lie that...

aside from the ra9262 and some ra26 of the civil code..parang wala naman talagang laban ang legal wife...fillinga concubinage case seems to be impossible..tapos you cannot file against the mistress pa para ma-imprison sya..bakit po ganun atty??

10si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm

attyLLL

ask congress to change the law. but ra 9262 is a powerful law for women

11si kabit na maldita Empty u know why Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 am

hurtwifey

hurtwifey
Arresto Menor

grace.lazaro@yahoo.com wrote:I just wonder why law seems to be on the side of the philandering husband,,,hehehhe

as i browse and read all the post concerning wives cheated by their husbands..as well as mistresses having their way out of the crime just lie that...

aside from the ra9262 and some ra26 of the civil code..parang wala naman talagang laban ang legal wife...fillinga concubinage case seems to be impossible..tapos you cannot file against the mistress pa para ma-imprison sya..bakit po ganun atty??

it is because the lawmakers are men... huli na kasi naitatag ang gabriela foundation

but u can really count on ra 9262

12si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 pm

clamorca

Arresto Menor

can the wife ask for Protection Order without filing a case of RA9262? What are the procedures in availing of such TPO?

13si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:47 pm

attyLLL

ra 9262 is the basis for a tpo/ppo. it is not limited to criminal cases

14si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Sweet25

Arresto Mayor

Good Day Po MAy tanung lang din po ako honestly kabit po ako.. alam na po ng wife ni lalaki, ngayon po may mga picture syang nakita in fb ang gnwa po ng wife pina print ung mga picture tapos nilagay po sa pintuan namin then ung iba kinalat sa gate,, ask ko po pwde ko po ba syang idemanda sa gnawa nya? kahihiyan po kasi ung gnawa nya. lagi nya rin po ako tntxt papahuli nya daw po ako sa pulis.. kung ipapahuli nya po ako diba po dapat may matanggap ako na sulat or supbeona?

thank you po

15si kabit na maldita Empty Re: si kabit na maldita Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Sweet25

Arresto Mayor

Good Day Po MAy tanung lang din po ako honestly kabit po ako.. alam na po ng wife ni lalaki, ngayon po may mga picture syang nakita in fb ang gnwa po ng wife pina print ung mga picture tapos nilagay po sa pintuan namin then ung iba kinalat sa gate,, ask ko po pwde ko po ba syang idemanda sa gnawa nya? kahihiyan po kasi ung gnawa nya. lagi nya rin po ako tntxt papahuli nya daw po ako sa pulis.. kung ipapahuli nya po ako diba po dapat may matanggap ako na sulat or supbeona?

thank you po

Waiting for your Answer Attorney. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum