Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

did she fake the documents, thats why she could sell the property?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bebe

Arresto Menor

My aunt sold the house and lot in Manila. Grandma didnt have a will and testament. Aunt said, she is the only heir, and her half siblings didnt have the right.

I dont know how she could sell it? I thought before you could sell the property, you need to make a deed of adjudication? 2 of her bro are already dead. It's just her sister is alive now.

Maybe she put in the deed of adjudication is that she is the only child?

My dad who is her half bro is dead, and my uncle who is also her half bro is also dead...if she denied she is the only child of grandma... can I file a case against her?

It was all verbal... grandma said all farm land should go to her 3 half siblings, and manila house and lot goes to her... but now that she has sold manila house and lot, she wants to get a part of farm land.

I was thinking... since it was all verbal, she really has a share in the farm, but then her siblings should have share in manila house and lot too.

Do you think she faked the documents thats why she could sell the house and lot in Manila?

How can I prove she faked the documents? If she faked it, what can I do, since my dad her half bro is dead already?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum