Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

another kasal question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1another kasal question Empty another kasal question Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:18 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

another question po ito about kasal
my friend ann got married last 2005
later she discovered na pangatlo na pala sya sa pinakasalan ni boy
one or two of the previous two ay hindi naman na annul

valid ba ang kasal ni ann at boyif valid ano daw po dapat nya gawin

and hiwalay na sila ni boy,and boy has a new girl
if magka bf si ann now or pakasal or have sex with her bf, pwede ba kasuhan si ann
salamat po

2another kasal question Empty Re: another kasal question Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:45 am

fbsensei

fbsensei

bpljr2, let's go through each of your question in seriatim:

valid ba ang kasal ni ann at boyif valid ano daw po dapat nya gawin

- The marriage between Ann and Boy (including the 2nd marriage) is void from the very beginning because of Boy's existing legal impediment.

f magka bf si ann now or pakasal or have sex with her bf, pwede ba kasuhan si ann
- Before getting married, Ann must go to court to have the marriage voided. Although I said in the preceding paragraph that the marriage is void from the beginning, it is still necessary to obtain a void declaration from the court. In other words, Ann needs to file a "petition for declaration of nullity" of her marriage.

- Technically, Ann can be charged with Adultery if she engages in sexual union with her boyfriend, or Bigamy if she enters into marital union without first obtaining a court declaration that her marriage is indeed void.

3another kasal question Empty Re: another kasal question Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

salamat po fbsensei

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum