Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

donated land but 4years later an illegitimate wants a share

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

djuan

Arresto Menor

hi atty,

magandang araw po. 3days na po akong nabrowse dito for answers to my friend inquiry. but since i haven't found the answer yet. naisipan ko na na magpost dito.

this is the problem a friend encountered last week. nagpapatulong po sana sya kaya lang di din namin alam ang sagot.

this is his problem...

About 4 years ago, he received a land aquired thru donation. the land was originally under his father's name. the land also had a building that was under his father's name before. but at present it's under his name already. single pa po sya.

pero last week po, someone went to their residence looking for their father and that someone is claiming that he is the son of my friend's father. and wanted a share of the land. and that someone is even telling them that he will undergo dna to prove that he is the son of my friend's father.

so my friend is asking..

1. do the illegitimate have the right to a property that is already donated to the legitimate son 4years ago?

2. is there a period or time frame for contesting a donation made by the donor?

3. if indeed he had the right to a share, how much would he be allowed to get? the property is from his grandfather which his father inherited. so is the property conjugal or his father's sole right. my friend's parents were married in 1968.

4. if the illegitimate had a share, can it be just the monetary value of the land instead of the land and would it be based on the market value or the zonal value. i've heard they're different. im not sure though.

thanks po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum