Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land donated to a school, owners want to take it back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

salvacion sioting

Arresto Menor

Dear sir/madam;
My father donated a land to a school about 30 years ago with a verbal agreement that he can take it back when the need arises. Now, that the time has come, we appealed to the municipal court to give us back the land but was so dismayed and disappointed when we found ourselves treated like a ball which was passed from one to another. what shall we do? Should we appeal to DECS where my father signed a contract of donation?

attyLLL

it is unlikely that that verbal agreement will be upheld because it was not included in the written deed of donation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

salvacion sioting

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty. LLL,
Thank you so much for your reply, but I was informed by my cousin (I am currently here working in KSA so I am very sorry for the wrong information) that there was no deed of donation just a written agreement which was signed by my father with the barangay officials and the principal of the school. Even the old land title has not yet been canceled. I've yet to choose our lawyer but I just want to be sure that we are not fighting for a case that would likely to loose. Anyway, any advice that you might give me will be highly appreciated. GODSPEED!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum