Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niece got pregnant by married man

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Niece got pregnant by married man Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 am

Eli2011

Arresto Menor

Our 22 yr old niece who just graduated college and passed the registered nurse exam immediately got a job in Saudi, unfortunately only a year there, a sweet talking married filipino co-worker impregnated her in Saudi which broke her parents dream and her future. This filipino co-worker is married here in t he Philippines and has 3 kids. Our niece is a young single lady. What can we do to take this clever guy to justice?

2Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 am

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

your problem is jurisdiction for acts committed abroad. if there is a child and that child is not supported, then file a case for support or VAWC.

3Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 am

Eli2011

Arresto Menor

clanwolf wrote:your problem is jurisdiction for acts committed abroad. if there is a child and that child is not supported, then file a case for support or VAWC.

This should be covered under RA 9262, correct?

4Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 pm

attyLLL

penal provisions of ra 9262 will not because the acts were committed in another country.

did your niece know he was married?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm

brazil

Arresto Menor

In opinion, the act of impregnating the girl who is 22 years old by a married man is not a crime as against the girl because the sexual act was committed by two consenting adults, as far as philippine law is concerned. But with Saudi laws, i think even the act of going out in public by a man and a woman who are not married to each other is a criminal act, with more reason the sexual act committed, but i am afraid both of them will be prosecuted as far as the saudi laws. The Philippine Criminal Law does not apply on jurisdictional issue. An action for support of the child may proceed in the Philippines but remember this action is civil in nature and i believe this is not the prime intent of the aggrieved party in filing a possible suit, i would like to believe they want the man to be criminally prosecuted?

6Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Eli2011

Arresto Menor

What penal code can be used against a married man impregnating a single woman?

7Niece got pregnant by married man Empty Re: Niece got pregnant by married man Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

attyLLL

please read our posts carefully. if you will file a criminal case, it will have to be where the act happened, in KSA.

what you can file in the philippines is a case for support and damages.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum