Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im pregnant with my married bf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Im pregnant with my married bf Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Kahr isa

Arresto Menor

Hi. I need any advise. I'm single and impregnated by my bf who is not legally separated from his wife. Before our relationship, my boyfriend didn't go home to his wife anymore and had previous relationships. Though the wife knew about us, she did not know me personally. And now im pregnant after a year of relationship. The wife doesn't know that i'm pregnant yet. She's saying that she will sue us the moment she could find evidence. My boyfriend and i doesn't live together, im still living with my parentsand so does he. Is me being pregnant enough to be sued by the legal wife?

2Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Kahr isa

Arresto Menor

And may i add that the wife confessed that she had a boyfriend too and something already happened to them though she'a claiming now that she ended it. She said she had only done it because of her husband's infidelity to her.

3Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The fact that you are pregnant with a married man's child is proof of his infidelity to his legal wife.

Last edited by Jadis on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Kahr isa

Arresto Menor

Correct me if im wrong. Adultery is for married woman. Ryt? Im single. Maybe the wife can sue concubinage to his husband. But what about me?

5Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Ah yes, sorry. Concubinage. But even if you do not fall under concubinage, infidelity is a ground for VAWC under psychological abuse. And both the husband and the person he is cheating with could be liable.

6Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Kahr isa

Arresto Menor

What could be the possible grounds?

7Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

I just said psychological abuse. Even mental infidelity is counted. It would be best if you consult a lawyer in the flesh and cross the bridge when you get there.

There is no point in surmising what the wife is going to do and worrying when nothing has even been filed yet.

Why did you cavort with a married man anyway? When did you find out that he was married? If you knew from the start, you had better live with the consequences - 1. the wife can go after you and her husband; 2. your child with this man will be illegitimate and this illegitimate status could only be changed after the costly procedure of adoption; 3. you might not have a share in the financial success of this man if you stayed in the home, gave up your career to take care of your illegitimate children, because you will have to provide proof of your actual contribution in properties he acquires (even if you both acquire jointly).

8Im pregnant with my married bf Empty Re: Im pregnant with my married bf Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Kahr isa

Arresto Menor

Im just overthinking everything. Im not planning on going after the father for any support or giving my child his father's surename. I thought that the wife has accepted the fact that his husband has left him. And she had relationships too with other men. Lately she's been trying to convince him on going back together and he rejected her. Maybe that triggered her and threatened to sue us. Anyway, i ended everything. Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum