Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married but pregnant with another man

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Married but pregnant with another man Empty Married but pregnant with another man Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:55 am

Say777

Arresto Menor

Hi po. I’m married but we’re already separated for 4 years. I now have a new partner and is now currently pregnant. I’ve read from previous posts that I don’t have choice but to use my husband’s surname once I give birth to my child. I would like to know if it’s possible to just delay the registration of birth of my child and once I’m able to process divorce/annulment then I’ll late register her birth certificate. Will that be possible? Are there any other options for me not to use my husband’s surname? I hope you can help me with my queries. Thank you very much.

2Married but pregnant with another man Empty Re: Married but pregnant with another man Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:08 am

attyLLL

it might work, but it's not really the legal way. depending on how your marriage will be annulled; it might still be considered valid at the time of the birth. note though that the hospital or lying-in is legally required to file birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Married but pregnant with another man Empty Re: Married but pregnant with another man Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The married woman has the option not to use her husband's surname. Be that as it may you are required by law to truthfully give information in the registration form, where you will have to admit that you are married.

Steh

Arresto Menor

im not suggesting to use your husband's surname to your baby. it will be an insult to everyone - the father of your child - he is the biological father he has to be recognized as the real father; your husband - its not his child, my goodness; the child - it will confuse him/her later in life, mentally and document wise.

known several women with similar arrangement - the child was registered using either the mother's maiden surname or the biological father's surname

just a suggestion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum