Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

non-diminution of benefits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1non-diminution of benefits Empty non-diminution of benefits Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:49 pm

keed

Arresto Menor

i am employed in a private sequestered company manage by a government appointed Board and management,just recently a new set of Board and management took over and they remove our allowances which we have been receiving since 1995.

we are planning to go to the labor and file charges against the management for discontinuing our allowances, can we file charges against the management? Am I right to say that they are in violation of articles 100 of the labor code of the philippines? thanks

2non-diminution of benefits Empty Re: non-diminution of benefits Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 pm

attyLLL

is there a law that created the company you work in?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3non-diminution of benefits Empty Re: non-diminution of benefits Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

keed

Arresto Menor

sir, i'm sorry but i don't really understand what you mean, if there is a law that created the company i work in.

the company i am in now is a private company sequestered by the PCGG, we remain a private because the ownership is not yet determined pending case of ownership with the SANDIGANBAYAN (our company is contested in court ill-gotten wealth daw it was owned by Bejo Romualdez)

4non-diminution of benefits Empty Re: non-diminution of benefits Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 pm

attyLLL

i think you are arguably a private company and not under the civil service commission. so the nlrc is the proper place to file a complaint.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum